solr222

 

 

Building plots

 In the Architecture Park of the 21st Century

Land Purchase Information

Funding

Property purchase contract

 

Building plots Globalpeace Campus in the Architecture Park of the 21st Century

With the Globalpeace Campus, a special zone is planned as an architectural park with architects from the international lists of the best architects. Each architect can only design "one house". Each house must be equipped with a sustainable energy and water supply. The list of 100 architects and their house presentations will be sent to you after the purchase of the property. We will establish the first contacts with the architects in question for you or, on request, plan and realise the entire building project including the interior fittings and works of art with a safety, health and smart concept. With the design planning for a house, particularly innovative and young architects who are not in the world rankings can be included in the construction and planning approval list of the world's best architects of the Globalpeace Campus INC.

The plots are located on the edge of the plateau and enjoy a special view with the security of a castle. Each house will be equipped according to the latest findings of sun and moonlight and optimally positioned in the property for health optimisation with the previously lost or secret light-health knowledge of old cultures.

The Globalpeace Campus for Health and Cell Rejuvenation with a medical centre, a clinic and a research institute for cell rejuvenation offers new therapies. For the first time in the world, the results of conventional medicine (in gene and epigenetic research) are combined with the lost and newly discovered healing methods of old cultures and with aimeim research (cell rejuvenation through information) to enable accelerated cell rejuvenation therapy for health and rejuvenation.

Price trend

Choose your property in the 1st World Architecture Park of the 21st Century

The purchase of architectural park plots

Building plots in the Globalpeace Campus Architectural Park Purchase agreements for building plots can be concluded with 10% down payment with electronic purchase agreement. The remaining purchase price of 90% is to be paid with the notarized purchase agreement and the entry in the land register or can be concluded with a further 40% down payment. A written financing commitment of 50% can be obtained with sufficient creditworthiness at our special conditions in ethical capitalism with the conclusion of the purchase contract.

Select the desired property!

teaser 1

Landed property

 

Inauguration

Building plots Globalpeace Campus in the Architecture Park of the 21st Century

With the Globalpeace Campus, a special zone is planned as an architectural park with architects from the international lists of the best architects. Each architect can only design "one house". Each house must be equipped with a sustainable energy and water supply. The list of 100 architects and their house presentations will be sent to you after the purchase of the property. We will establish the first contacts with the architects in question for you or, on request, plan and realise the entire building project including the interior fittings and works of art with a safety, health and smart concept. With the design planning for a house, particularly innovative and young architects who are not in the world rankings can be included in the construction and planning approval list of the world's best architects of the Globalpeace Campus INC.

The plots are located on the edge of the plateau and enjoy a special view with the security of a castle. Each house will be equipped according to the latest findings of the sun and moonlight and optimally positioned in the property for health optimisation with the health knowledge of ancient cultures (picture caves, Göbekli Tepe, Kreisgrabenanlagen, Stonehenge, pyramids, works of art) that has so far been lost or secret (but rediscovered and further developed light knowledge).

 

 

Directly with the owner               For companies